As you can guess, I just started school again. It’s the end of my first week and I’ve already got assignments and homework. After an almost 3 month break I’m so not used to this and I must admit…I’ve been rather unorganised, plus super tired of course. And I must admit, I’ve been eating more sugary stuff than I was planning to – it’s just so tempting.
However, I know that I have to change this in order for me to be happy, healthy and successful in school. It’s my last two years and I’m going to finish them with pride :) So, I hope I can still write a couple of blogposts a week, excuse me if some weeks there’s none. Though I am still writing for inspire.fm, so you can always check that out!
Therefore I’m going to set myself some targets and objectives:
1. I’m organised for school and always do my work.
2. I’m blogging as often as I can.
3. I’ve got some cool ideas I could do on my blog, so I will try some of them.
4. I will definitely eat more healthily and go back to similar ways as I was on my 30 day challenge.
And to make sure that I actually do this all, I’ll write a blogpost about it some time next week. Do you have similar struggles, maybe with work or college? Tell me about it in the comments – or tell me your target list :)
- Guest Post: To try and do some good
- Your life is full of success stories
- You Are Beautiful – The Way You Are
We are bombarded with ads and media portraying perfect women, showing us how we are supposed to look like. I beg to differ. You are beautiful the way you are. Watch this video for inspiration :)
- Incitement: The Power of Influence
This amazing event with wonderful speakers is something you’ve got to experience, or read in this blogpost. Truly inspirational, awesome and fun.